Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what!? Not that I'm not desperate for it to happen but I highly doubt it'll be in the winter transfer window. Although I would love for the club to pull it off early, I want him more than any other player on the planet.
Don’t worry, this is going to be like that xmas toy everyone fights over that is harder to source than Robert maxwells profit and loss account….

You think he’ll move in January, Gus? Genuine question

I’ll put this out there for the season of good will etc, he’s going nowhere in this window and that can be taken to the bank!
I just think it’s funny how some people need to reinforce that opinion at every new thing that comes out. Like they’re telling themselves more than everybody else. The football market is unpredictable. Something tells me we will see an unexpected move in January, who and where, I don’t know... Might even be something we won’t like

Anyone thought of the possibility that there’s a clause in his contract where he can leave if Dortmund drop out of CL?
I don’t think that would be the case, but I always thought that it made sense for the clause to kick in exact two years after he signed for Dortmund, which would be this coming January. But maybe Raiola would prefer to hold until the summer anyway

I just think it’s funny how some people need to reinforce that opinion at every new thing that comes out. Like they’re telling themselves more than everybody else. The football market is unpredictable. Something tells me we will see an unexpected move in January, who and where, I don’t know... Might even be something we won’t like
True and get the point, which is valid regarding a certain someone at ours… Haaland though is a different kettle of fish, that goes to open market in June, which is the narrative mino wants, a bidding war to surpass them all

Not a chance the hottest prospect in Football flies on a normal plane with probably a high chance of catching covid and being spotted

Only that it is him. He's clearly been in Norway over the Xmas shutdown in Germany?

If you widen the image on the right where it says arrivals, it also has the translation Ankomst - which is arrivals in Norwegian.

The picture is taken at the Norwegian end which makes the poster's mate going back to Manchester correct. What it doesn't show is the destination of the KLM flight which Halland is queuing for?

I can make out KLM 12, perhaps Blue Moon's flight tracker team can offer some insight?

You can also see the starstruck lady in the coffee bar staring directly at him.
Assuming this is from Oslo, KLM only flew to Amsterdam today. Most likely the 17:55 departure looking at the poster’s timings.

Norwegian Air flies directly to Manc. That was at 18:10.

Edit: Boarding pass is already in his hand. He’s not in the KLM queue. Anyone’s guess where he was headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.