Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ages? 6 weeks and about to return

We have lost Rodri and Jesus and possibly Walker, who knows how long for.

Mahrez off to the Arfican nations , as said you don't weaken when chasing trophies unless we are skint ;) or have something lined up.
I hope we do! I'm just looking at recent history as we do very little business in the January window. Laporte aside of course

I've been thinking about this but if we do miss out on Haaland I don't think it matters that much. Yes Haaland is incredible, but the way we play any player that comes into that 9 position their numbers will sky rocket.

Its the way we play, so much possession so much ability to create chances. You get a decent enough striker/finisher, they will get 15 plus goals all they just have to do is be at the right place at the right time and be able to link up play.

We laughed at it but Danny ings how funny that is to say would've scored alot in this team. Kanes numbers would increase. Watkins, DCL, Joao felix they are decent players, that would be transformed by pep in our team.

City have creative options everywhere to create for a number 9.

KDB, Gundogan, Cancelo, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Rodri, Mahrez and so on

Unlike other teams who have one maybe two players that can create we have nearly a whole team that can create something for a number 9.

As long as a striker that comes in that can finish/link up play it will take us up a level. It would be amazing to get Haaland as he's going to be the best striker in the world if he stays injury free.

But the system we play under Pep any decent finisher will increase their number astronomically in this City team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.