Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm becoming less concerned about United this summer because they look quite at risk of dropping out of top 4. Arsenal and Spurs are both ahead of them with no European games to put pressure on their squads now. United not looking a happy camp. Personally I expect that Conte will secure 4th for Spurs.

That would leave Real Madrid and City, with Madrid seemingly preferring a 2023 move. I still think that's more likely than a move to City but things do seem to be lining up quite nicely.

Sancho will have been on the phone begging him not to ruin his career

also, we are about to sign one. in the summer. at least that's what we want. that's it, not much more to it.

I might be missing something obvious, but how can we hold formal talks with Raiola in January if we don’t have permission from Dortmund (i.e. a deal in principle agreed)?

I know unofficial talks happen behind the scenes without selling clubs’ permission, but this seems very formal?

If it’s true that xavi has told Torres he will be the main man at Barca then that must mean Barca are out of the running for Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.