Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't be coming here. He's just not a city signing.....unfortunately
I absolutely hate these “likkle city” posts. It’s like they are from blues who have become so brow beaten by United and Liverpool fans that they have come to believe the bullshit themselves. I sort of hate that about our club: many of our most long serving fans suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome and are the most out of touch.

I absolutely hate these “likkle city” posts. It’s like they are from blues who have become so brow beaten by United and Liverpool fans that they have come to believe the bullshit themselves. I sort of hate that about our club: many of our most long serving fans suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome and are the most out of touch.
Well said mate.

I think David Oldfield said something similar in 1990 as well.

If he did then it didn't take long for Niall Quinn with his disco pants to arrive, heard with great authority off many many thousands of blues that they were the best disco pants.

it also just doesn't add anything to the conversation, like ok you think he's not coming, that's not newsworthy or relevant

What I love about city is every fan is entitled to his opinion, I love our typical city attitude, it shows knowledge as does the little city attitude, it’s from the memory banks of time served blues. What I hate is fans who think their more entitled not to hear these views, coz in fact that’s what and where we come from and was the norm for many a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.