Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not so sure Haaland and his team will publicly announce his next club anytime soon (before May). (I hope he does though). Dortmund pushing him to make a decision should only be about whether he will move in the summer or stay. Dortmund is getting a set amount of money. It’s not like they need to know his next Club so they can start negotiations over a transfer fee. This doesn’t change anything unless he decides to stay; however, based on that interview, he’s not staying.

Don’t get your hopes up fellas, but don’t resign yourselves to a Madrid outcome either.

Forget the paper talk. Forget the ITK talk. Forget the logic and forget the money. Forget Pep and forget Florentino Perez.

Just remember that he’s a Blue. He might not be from Bury, or Wythenshawe, or Stockport, but he’s a Blue, and we’re the best club going for a young striker right now.

If it doesn’t happen, it was never meant to be. I believe it will. Haaland #15 Part 2.
Who he supported as a kid is utterly irrelevant.

The guy can't lose, whichever club he goes to he will be made for life as soon as he gets his pen out.

If Madrid put down the same money as us we have a serious competitor to his signature.

At this moment we are probably his best option but football changes quickly, Pep's future will have a huge say in continuing at the top of the footballing tree.

They can and will wait until the end of may...

Will they? They will offer him a contract. Reportedly already have. They will push him for a response, supposedly he has until March. If he doesn't extend, they will take that as he is leaving and plan accordingly.

Again, doesn't mean they want to know where he is off to, doesn't mwan he will announce that ir even decide it. It is purely a case of look to replace him or not for Dortmund.

I’m not so sure Haaland and his team will publicly announce his next club anytime soon (before May). (I hope he does though). Dortmund pushing him to make a decision should only be about whether he will move in the summer or stay. Dortmund is getting a set amount of money. It’s not like they need to know his next Club so they can start negotiations over a transfer fee. This doesn’t change anything unless he decides to stay; however, based on that interview, he’s not staying.

This. Even if he does decide before May, or has already decided where he wants to go, there is nothing to say he can't change his mind once the summer window opens and offers are made. Sure, clubs will take him on his word if negotiations have happened already, but it really is no guarantee.

My feeling from this, he doesn't actually want to decide anything yet. He wants to see out the season, look at his options, and move (or even stay) at that point. His agent will be collating offers and drumming up interest, but to me it doesn't look like the guy himself really cares about that. Didn't at the end of last season, doesn't now.

Too true.

Ronaldhino
Eto
Kaka
De Rossi
Van Persie
Isco
Pogba

All convoluted, drawn out media dramas that ended in naada.
Have we ever completed one of these circus transfers - Tevez was a free agent so doesn’t count.

I hear you, but we will close one eventually. Maybe not this one, but it will happen. The club is becoming that high profile, that successful.

Too true.

Ronaldhino
Eto
Kaka
De Rossi
Van Persie
Isco
Pogba

All convoluted, drawn out media dramas that ended in naada.
Have we ever completed one of these circus transfers - Tevez was a free agent so doesn’t count.
Tevez certainly wasn't free, we paid a fee and dragged him from our biggest rivals dead right he fucking counts.

Guys, I think we need to have mentality of a club that is at the moment the best organized club in the world. We are playing the toughest domestic competition there is, having great academy (we know on Barca example what have that meant for them), great back room stuff. That is- we have a system. So, the day will eventually come when we part our way with Pep too, and we’ll continue to perform on this level. Having said that, I wouldn’t consider real m. as having an advantage in this particular situation. If Haaland comes to our club, he is welcome, but if he chooses madrid cunts, well, fuck him mate. Come on Cityyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.