Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure those subtitles are right, eh.

This is how his interview translates into spanish.

Problem with that entire idea is Haaland has a release clause so it doesn't matter who Dortmund have better "relations" with. If Haaland wants us and we match it, the way Dortmund feel about us is irrelevant. Most of these journos have no idea what they're talking about the morons.

So Dortmund putting pressure on him to make a decision now. "All I want to do is play football and focus on the season, but they won't let me do that so that means I have to make a decision now". I would assume they are putting pressure on him to decide if he is going to stay or not (which he hasn't ruled out, at least not publicly), not for him to decide which club he is going to. Nothing strange about that in my opinion, Dortmund need to know if he wants to leave or not since they dont want it to drag out all summer and perhaps miss out on signing a replacement. Dont think there is much more to these quotes.

It will still be a media circus about it until he is officially announced by another clubs this summer!

The media would make a deal of it any which way really. If he didn't have a release clause, it would be how much would it cost to buy him out. If he said he was leaving, it would be where he goes as well as how disrespectful he is. If he extended, back to how much to buy him out. Etc.

Agree, nothing wrong with Dortmund making him an offer to remove the release clause, and wanting a decision ahead of the summer so they can plan ahead. I think in context, terms like 'now' and 'get things started' have a bit more time to them than the words themselves suggest. He is clearly in no rush, and won't be rushed, he may decline Dortmund's offer and that may be the confirmation they want, but doubt he will rush to move or decide anything before he is ready.

Dortmund can do fuck all about who they give priority to as a release clause is a release clause and it’s entirely up to the player. The above is clickbait shite.

Indeed it is. I thought it was funny their conclusion to an interview about being pushed to discussions with Dortmund over his future was 'he is close to the white shirt'.

So he's been showing his club respect by not talking about the future at the same time he's paying Raiola to let everyone know that the circus is in town? He brought this on himself, albeit through his agent. The way he keeps repeating how BVB is pressuring himself seems unfair.

There's literally interviews of him saying "my dream is to win the league with Leeds"
Are there actually? I know there are newspaper interviews with ex-team mates of his saying he said that, nothing on film or provable. If there are interviews with him, that's fair enough but I haven't actually seen any

Are there actually? I know there are newspaper interviews with ex-team mates of his saying he said that, nothing on film or provable. If there are interviews with him, that's fair enough but I haven't actually seen any
Yeah, it an interview with a paper in norway when he was 16 at molde. He follows the the 3 teams his dad plays for..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.