Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard that the Directors at United will just not deal with Raiola. In addition the Rags are in severe financial trouble which won't even be mitigated for the Glazers if the Tampa Bay Bucs win the Superbowl. It could all change though if someone buys United out. I think City are favourites to get Haaland and there is no better young striker in the world. He looks better than Sergio did at the same age.
I'm not suprised if they have been burnt by Raiola before that they may not want to deal with him

We can’t afford to be that unambitious and meekly back down just because some other club dares to bid more. If it’s a player as good as Haaland that will ensure we continue to win trophies and generate sponsorship, etc then we absolutely must compete for his signature and win.

When it comes to replacing Aguero we simply must go for the very best. If we bottle it and let rag or Chelsea sign Haaland then it also sends a message to any future signings that maybe we’re not really that big time or intent on winning everything.

Get Haaland at any cost, we’d be set for another ten years just like we were with Kun.
Completely agree

Not until summer 2022, which is why some clubs are prepared to pay a premium this year to tempt Dortmund to do business at the end of the season.

As I say, Dortmund want to sell Sancho this summer because they feel his price is reducing in the present climate and has fewer takers.

United were very interested when he moved to Dortmund but Haaland and his dad did not feel comfortable Solskjaer would be there for the long term.

I'd say they would only try to sign him again if it was in 2022, at the reduced buyout.

They simply can't afford to buy a top class central defender this summer and also secure Sancho.

There is a perfect storm arsing for City and we know it.

I think Chelsea is our main rival at present.
Like the sound of that

What about Madrd? You reckon they will go all out for Mbappe instead.

Could Bayern get involved?

Chelsea?! Money wise how they going to compete? Or is ffp being scrapped. Chelsea next accounts will have a massive loss.
Chelsea's finances are pretty good. They spent a lot, but the also players for €300m+ in the last 3 years.

Barcelona's financials will probably end FFP next year.

As you probably know they just made a €128m loss for the 2020 financial year.

UEFA agreed to lump 2020 and 2021 together for accounting purposes to help clubs with coronavirus, but That still means in 2022 they are going to have to pass FFP based on 2018, 2019 and 2020+21.

In 2018 they made a €20m profit, in 2019 they made a €4m profit which means they have to make a €74m profit this season.

If they had sold Messi and not replaced him, they could have done it, but they didn't, so now they will 100% fail FFP, probably by €100m+ because they'll lose money this year as well.

So either UEFA will kill FFP in 2022 or Barcelona will be banned from Europe and I think we all know what happens then.

Not until summer 2022, which is why some clubs are prepared to pay a premium this year to tempt Dortmund to do business at the end of the season.

As I say, Dortmund want to sell Sancho this summer because they feel his price is reducing in the present climate and has fewer takers.

United were very interested when he moved to Dortmund but Haaland and his dad did not feel comfortable Solskjaer would be there for the long term.

I'd say they would only try to sign him again if it was in 2022, at the reduced buyout.

They simply can't afford to buy a top class central defender this summer and also secure Sancho.

There is a perfect storm arsing for City and we know it.

I think Chelsea is our main rival at present.
If we really want him then our negotiating will have already been put into place surely Tolm?

Our biggest stumbling block is current players like Gabby, Aguero & possibly Mahrez being moved out & right now the last thing City need is players being distracted
Add the intrest in Messi + the new deals for Kev, Sterling then City have a lot on there plate

Juggling this with loads of games, Champs League starting the whole club are very busy so Tixi go & do your magic in moving players out & getting the above started before those London twits start throwing millions at Dortmund

Werner, Tammy, Giroud all need to be sorted so not a straight fwd deal for them either

Sancho again hes way overated imo, he goes to UTD then good rather he goes than Grealish

Utd don't have £150m ag there disposel so 1 big signing at CH Kounde or HM like Rice would be there direction

Liverpool they are desperate for CH so Uppercano imo will go there or Grealish possibly if Wjnaldum goes

If we can do a deal then go now don't fuck about..

Its going to be great summer I can feel it, think we all need cheering up big time

4/1 on sky bet looks tempting. My only reservations are that Dortmund won’t want to sell their two best players in one summer, although they may not even get in the CL at this rate.

Last edited:
If we really want him then our negotiating will have already been put into place surely Tolm?

Our biggest stumbling block is current players like Gabby, Aguero & possibly Mahrez being moved out & right now the last thing City need is players being distracted
Add the intrest in Messi + the new deals for Kev, Sterling then City have a lot on there plate

Juggling this with loads of games, Champs League starting the whole club are very busy so Tixi go & do your magic in moving players out & getting the above started before those London twits start throwing millions at Dortmund

Werner, Tammy, Giroud all need to be sorted so not a straight fwd deal for them either

Sancho again hes way overated imo, he goes to UTD then good rather he goes than Grealish

Utd don't have £150m ag there disposel so 1 big signing at CH Kounde or HM like Rice would be there direction

Liverpool they are desperate for CH so Uppercano imo will go there or Grealish possibly if Wjnaldum goes

If we can do a deal then go now don't fuck about..

Its going to be great summer I can feel it, think we all need cheering up big time
Uppercano is going to Bayern

4/1 on sky bet looks tempting. My only reservations are that Dortmund won’t want to sell their two best players in one summer, although they may not even get in the CL at this rate.
If they don't reach the CL places (plus the Covid knock on effects) they may have no choice. Or, considering Sancho only has 2 seasons left in the summer, perhaps they'll offer him an extended contract and then maybe shift him in 2022. That would avoid losing Haaland for the lower fee a season later and keep one of them for another season at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.