Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in this (very) hypothetical case, we're not talking of a pre-contract but a full one. He would be unregistered but under contract with whoever had signed him.

There is no release clause which activated on Feb the 2nd BTW, it's purely hypothetical.
If he was unregistered, then he would be able to register as a free agent outwith the normal window though? (hypothetically)

If we land Haaland, I wouldn't mind if United got Kane as I doubt he's got many years left at the top. I think It'll be another bullet dodged in the same vein as Maguire and Fred where we miss out on a player who then goes to United instead and underwhelms, leaving us with a far better alternative (in this case Haaland) much like what happened before with Dias and Rodri.
I think UTD spend there cash on Rice

Best guess Tolm, when do you see the Haaland moment when he declares his love for City & Pep just like Hazard did when he left France for Chelsea???

Hazard didn’t announce his new club until after the season had finished. It was after the CL final that Chelsea won if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.