Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Haaland himself doesn't want a saga and would prefer to be with his new club on day 1 of pre-season. We don't tend to wait about for players so would hate to miss out on him because on indecision.

I hope Haaland himself doesn't want a saga and would prefer to be with his new club on day 1 of pre-season. We don't tend to wait about for players so would hate to miss out on him because on indecision.
loads of our transfers have gone down to the wire

I don’t think we let it happen this time. Messi, Kane, Ronaldo. Been fucked around and burnt too many times, I just don’t see us waiting it out for a summer saga. Whether it’s announced in some form or not, this is probably wrapped up soon on our part, whatever the outcome.

I don’t think we let it happen this time. Messi, Kane, Ronaldo. Been fucked around and burnt too many times, I just don’t see us waiting it out for a summer saga. Whether it’s announced in some form or not, this is probably wrapped up soon on our part, whatever the outcome.
I think that's wishful thinking on you part. If the club think there's still a chance of a deal they will continue to negotiate until the window closes

We've also (according to club leaks) walked away from deals too, though.

Pep this week has said he wants a striker so if we're getting fucked about/not getting a quick answer from Haaland then I reckon we'll move on pretty quickly to make sure he's not going another season without one.

At the end of last year you were also pushing that if we didn’t have an assurance by January we would move on, which also didn’t make sense, and clearly hasn’t happened. Does anyone think the club really expects an answer very soon? What difference does it make? It’s been made clear that we want a top, top drawer striker (even someone like Vlahovic maybe didn’t fit the bill…), and those are naturally hard to get. All our guys are used to difficult negotiations. If they have to wait, they will wait. They were willing to wait for Kane until deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.