Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's such an important correlation between not getting Haaland (or another top notch striker), doing fine and Pep being here.
If Pep does leave then there is no guarantee another manager will get the same out of a no striker formation - we would most likely go backwards.
If we can get Haaland or Kane and pep stays, that's ideal for me but if he goes then I'd still be confident we would stay at the top

How dare you disrespect Ali Dia?

More than ever I’m starting to believe the “lack of rumors” on our side it’s a good sign. All the “news” coming from Spain are just smoke and desperation imo. Haaland is keen on us as much as Mbappé is on Real and I don’t think this will change… Just a matter of time.

Yeah this is the only thing I disagree with @BrazilianBlue (Gus) on. I think all will be said and done long before summer. Our board obviously don’t want a summer circus where we’ve been burned too many times lately.

Despite all of the social media speculation sending him to Spain, I will really not believe them, or worry until his destination is finally announced. If it is Madrid, I can just look forward to us giving them a good spanking in the Champs League next season.

We have already signed one forward, and I am sure the club will have multiple back up options for Haaland, maybe as not as shiny as him, but the people who run our club, have City's best intentions in mind.

Yeah this is the only thing I disagree with @BrazilianBlue (Gus) on. I think all will be said and done long before summer. Our board obviously don’t want a summer circus where we’ve been burned too many times lately.

Get the feeling haaland himself wants it done and dusted as well. No long sagas, say his goodbyes to BVB at seasons end and be there for the first day of pre season wherever that may be.

If we do happen to tie up a deal early I think we’ll have no choice but to announce it just to control the narrative - it will get to the press in Germany anyway much like when we got pep.

Get the feeling haaland himself wants it done and dusted as well. No long sagas, say his goodbyes to BVB at seasons end and be there for the first day of pre season wherever that may be.

If we do happen to tie up a deal early I think we’ll have no choice but to announce it just to control the narrative - it will get to the press in Germany anyway much like when we got pep.
Why would we want to hide it if it happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.