Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's wishful thinking on you part. If the club think there's still a chance of a deal they will continue to negotiate until the window closes

This deal will be different as there is a release clause involved. He will want this concluded either before the season ends or right at the end of the season.

This deal will be different as there is a release clause involved. He will want this concluded either before the season ends or right at the end of the season.
Possibly, but his team will be pushing for the best deal they can, even if we're his first/only choice

We've also (according to club leaks) walked away from deals too, though.

Pep this week has said he wants a striker so if we're getting fucked about/not getting a quick answer from Haaland then I reckon we'll move on pretty quickly to make sure he's not going another season without one.
The club knows Haaland won’t decide at the end of the transfer window. Let’s assume the decision is two weeks into the transfer window. That still leaves a lot of time to move to another target, and we got the money to make it move quickly. I don’t see this urgency at all.

Haaland must have watched the derby yesterday. He had to be impressed. Imagine Haaland playing yesterday. He'd have destroyed United even more.

If the lad has got any common sense, and he can see past the lifestyle and extra money at Real Madrid, he knows if he wants to win trophies, City is his only real choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.