Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we”d find another way, there’s always alternatives and different ways to play. As it is I’m confident we will go the Haaland way but one player is never be all and end all.

I don't disagree with that- I'm sure we'll be fine whether we get Haaland or not. To be honest, as long as Pep is manager, I think we would keep winning trophies even if our next three signings were Jake Livermore, Ali Dia and Harry Maguire. Just think that if we do want a striker, and we don't get Haaland, the next best option is a massive step down. He's just that good.

Either he gets average to above average squad level wages or he can jog on, no reason to completely destroy squad harmony for some kid who only did it in a league where 98% of players are part time farmers

I don't disagree with that- I'm sure we'll be fine whether we get Haaland or not. To be honest, as long as Pep is manager, I think we would keep winning trophies even if our next three signings were Jake Livermore, Ali Dia and Harry Maguire. Just think that if we do want a striker, and we don't get Haaland, the next best option is a massive step down. He's just that good.
Hold on a second; the other two maybe.

Either he gets average to above average squad level wages or he can jog on, no reason to completely destroy squad harmony for some kid who only did it in a league where 98% of players are part time farmers

But you know, coz he is striker he must have the highest wage in the squad on first season. F the rest who have been in the squad for years.

There's such an important correlation between not getting Haaland (or another top notch striker), doing fine and Pep being here.
If Pep does leave then there is no guarantee another manager will get the same out of a no striker formation - we would most likely go backwards.
If we can get Haaland or Kane and pep stays, that's ideal for me but if he goes then I'd still be confident we would stay at the top

You must really hate Jake Livermore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.