Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot see why people believe this will go anywhere near to the end of the window, to secure the deal. It's a release clause, so no price haggling, which is what usually holds most transfers up. The Haaland team have been planning this for some time, and it is not as if he is tied up with playing football at the moment. They will have a package figure in mind, and he will have a preference for club, so I think it is whether his preferred want to reach that figure.

End of the season, not end of the window.

Even a couple weeks into the window, wouldn't be a surprise.

People are expecting his next club to be announced, well any minute, since last week. Can't see that.

Going of the rumour mill, it seems like Real want to drop a billion pound release clause or whatever on him and just lock him in forever. If he wants to play for both leagues, his only real option is to come to city first.

And as we've proven, if he asks to go we'll let him go. Probably makes the deal more appealing from his side.

Mino Raiola deserves so much respect from us fans if and when Haaland signs for us, he has played his cards really well. I can only think that he has used Real Madrid’s & Barcelona’s name as a smokescreen.

He might be unlikeable at times but he's brilliant at what he does. He gets his players what they want.

IF Haaland's agreed to come to us then it's likely we'll want it under wraps like most of our signings so what better way to do that than using Barca and Madrid in the press!

Going of the rumour mill, it seems like Real want to drop a billion pound release clause or whatever on him and just lock him in forever. If he wants to play for both leagues, his only real option is to come to city first.

And as we've proven, if he asks to go we'll let him go. Probably makes the deal more appealing from his side.
If he goes to Spain now, he will be stuck at a club there for about a decade at least. Not necessarily because of a contract, but because there will be nowhere else to go. If he comes here, he can do a full contract, ponder if he wants to stay or leave and see if La Liga is still decadent or if it has recovered, meaning, it’s possible that Barcelona will be much stronger. Not to mention… where is he most needed?

He might be unlikeable at times but he's brilliant at what he does. He gets his players what they want.

IF Haaland's agreed to come to us then it's likely we'll want it under wraps like most of our signings so what better way to do that than using Barca and Madrid in the press!
Do you think @Uby has secretly been Mino this whole time? Lol

It’s always made so much sense that he comes here yet I’ve never actually believed it could happen until recently.

Sources seem to be lining up all over the gaff that we’re ahead of the pack

I’m still amazed we never went in for Messi and PSG had a clear run at him. I wonder if that’s because we always had a longer term plan in place and let’s be honest this deal for Haaland is going to cost a serious amount of money.

The more I think about it as well you bid for Kane a top striker in world football but never really pushed that hard and you know Spurs are one of the hardest teams to negotiate with. I’m I thinking to much into this? But did we bid for Kane unsuccessfully on purpose and not pursue Messi on purpose because we always had this planned?

“Yes we really do want and need a striker please come here Erling”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.