Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also does Haaland making a decision so Dortmund can work out what they are doing mean it’s just yes I’m leaving. They will receive the same amount of money wherever he goes.

Also does Haaland making a decision so Dortmund can work out what they are doing mean it’s just yes I’m leaving. They will receive the same amount of money wherever he goes.
This. My understanding (could be wrong) is that Dortmund are the ones that has asked for a decision whether he will leave this summer or if he will stay. Doubt they care much about which club he will go too since the price is already set. Its not City or Real Madrid who has demanded a public statement regarding who he will sign for in March. With other words, the most I would expect him to say in March is whether he will leave in the summer or not. Stating anything more than that doesnt make much sense for him. Even if he already has more or less decided, he has nothing to gain by going public with his decision. So not sure why everyone is so exited for his statement, its already more or less certain he will leave this summer, the question is for who!

This. My understanding (could be wrong) is that Dortmund are the ones that has asked for a decision whether he will leave this summer or if he will stay. Doubt they care much about which club he will go too since the price is already set. Its not City or Real Madrid who has demanded a public statement regarding who he will sign for in March. With other words, the most I would expect him to say in March is whether he will leave in the summer or not. Stating anything more than that doesnt make much sense for him. Even if he already has more or less decided, he has nothing to gain by going public with his decision. So not sure why everyone is so exited for his statement, its already more or less certain he will leave this summer, the question is for who!

I agree. But I do think we will see credible sources reporting on where he is going next very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.