Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still amazed we never went in for Messi and PSG had a clear run at him. I wonder if that’s because we always had a longer term plan in place and let’s be honest this deal for Haaland is going to cost a serious amount of money.

The more I think about it as well you bid for Kane a top striker in world football but never really pushed that hard and you know Spurs are one of the hardest teams to negotiate with. I’m I thinking to much into this? But did we bid for Kane unsuccessfully on purpose and not pursue Messi on purpose because we always had this planned?

“Yes we really do want and need a striker please come here Erling”
Yes you are its called Flawed logic!

Haaland has 3 weeks to announce where he continues, as per the new not long ago he will decide it in March.

I’m still amazed we never went in for Messi and PSG had a clear run at him. I wonder if that’s because we always had a longer term plan in place and let’s be honest this deal for Haaland is going to cost a serious amount of money.

The more I think about it as well you bid for Kane a top striker in world football but never really pushed that hard and you know Spurs are one of the hardest teams to negotiate with. I’m I thinking to much into this? But did we bid for Kane unsuccessfully on purpose and not pursue Messi on purpose because we always had this planned?

“Yes we really do want and need a striker please come here Erling”
How do you know we never went in for Messi? Just because we weren't prepared to pay what he wanted doesn't mean we didn't at least talk.

How do you know we never went in for Messi? Just because we weren't prepared to pay what he wanted doesn't mean we didn't at least talk.
Messi 100% had a deal with Qatar to play for their club (PSG) at some later point in his career (now). Most likely signed when Qatar Foundation/Airways started sponsoring Barcelona in 2011/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.