Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leao is brilliant. I’m sure it was rumoured that it was a done deal to us years ago before he went to Milan. Unless I’m thinking of somebody else.
I like him as well, but I don’t think he’s an “alternative to Haaland” for anyone. Not what he does. My feeling is that Lukaku would be open to a move to Barcelona (especially now)

we wanted him even before he went to lille after someone stormed the training ground at sporting or whatever happened and they got him for free.

Knew I remembered something, one of those that was made out to be done and dusted. Typical Portuguese press

Part of the tweets and articles seem to say that "rest of Europe thinks he will come to City", "German sources close to Dortmund seem to think he will join City", none of those really stick until the ink dries on the contract...

but maybe that rumour of the March announcement was correct and it is about to be official soon. Dortmund did wnat to know the outcome as well months ago maybe they agreed with Haaland camp to make it official.

hopefully all be done before international break.
I don’t think we need much more than a leak to someone like Gaughan for a few months. Now it’s like Mbappe to Madrid — regardless of when the announcement happens, everyone knows it will, and that’s enough.

If you want to unsettle half the City team then buy him. Bernardo, KdB to mention just two will probably not be happy to see someone like this earning the kind of wages he is reportedly demanding.

I think some people are being a bit premature. The report states we have agreed to a deal not that a deal is done at this stage. After reading the article it suggests to me that we have agreed in principle with haaland and his camp the terms and are happy to sign off on the deal but we are just waiting for his final decision.

I can’t deny it’s looking positive but it’s far from done if anything jack’s report was just further confirmation of the info Tolmie received last month.

I actually think this is happening at this point so this should be the record for the longest thread of a guy City actually got. I may be wrong but this makes the Isco and Pogba threads seem like a passing fad.

If you want to unsettle half the City team then buy him. Bernardo, KdB to mention just two will probably not be happy to see someone like this earning the kind of wages he is reportedly demanding.
As good as they are, Bernardo and KDB are not sought after by the best teams in Europe like Haaland is. Wasn't Bernardo on the market last summer and how many offers came up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.