Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to unsettle half the City team then buy him. Bernardo, KdB to mention just two will probably not be happy to see someone like this earning the kind of wages he is reportedly demanding.
Again: the story from last night talks about the wages we agreed on. They are lower than even what I expected. On par with KdB’s. The squad wants nothing more than players like him joining

Just trying to picture the next few months.

City win Premier League

City win F A Cup

City win Champions League

Pep Guardiola signs new 5 year contract

City sign Erling Haaland

Bernardo Silva signs new 6 year contract

united announce Brendan Rogers as manager

£100m signing Pogba fucks off on a free

Salah says he’s not signing new contract

chelsea and the Guardian go into administration

Everton looking forward to new season in the championship, Peter walton commits suicide

If Carlsberg did summers

Last edited:
I think some people are being a bit premature. The report states we have agreed to a deal not that a deal is done at this stage. After reading the article it suggests to me that we have agreed in principle with haaland and his camp the terms and are happy to sign off on the deal but we are just waiting for his final decision.

I can’t deny it’s looking positive but it’s far from done if anything jack’s report was just further confirmation of the info Tolmie received last month.
We are not going to leak anything that is disrespectful to Dortmund or his camp.

The thing that makes it look more than positive and premature is not even this article, but the fact we’re the ones left standing basically. Everything out of Spain that is substantial and trustworthy whether explicitly or implicitly has increasingly made it clear he won’t be going there this summer, and you could bet it’s because a choice has been made. Isn’t this what has been said from the start of this thread, that we would want an early decision and no competition etc? This has now, undeniably, every facet of a City deal. If you want to think of competition at this point, I’d say… Dortmund? Lol

We can relax

City win Premier League

City win F A Cup

City sign Erling Haaland

Salah says he’s still not signing new contract

Everton looking forward to new season in the championship, Peter walton commits suicide

If Carlsberg did summers
Being a cheerful sole, I’ve just put the words don‘t or doesn’t into those sentences and I’m now having a cold sweat!
Swapping the words City for Liverpool has an equally chilling effect………

As good as they are, Bernardo and KDB are not sought after by the best teams in Europe like Haaland is. Wasn't Bernardo on the market last summer and how many offers came up ?
I also think everyone in world football rates Haaland including current Man City players. I’m sure they’ll be happy when we are winning for even longer now.

City win Premier League

City win F A Cup

City sign Erling Haaland

Salah says he’s still not signing new contract

Everton looking forward to new season in the championship, Peter walton gets chronic diarrhea

If Carlsberg did summers

Just a few corrections would make me happier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.