Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to picture the next few months.

City win Premier League

City win F A Cup

City win Champions League

Pep Guardiola signs new 5 year contract

City sign Erling Haaland

Bernardo Silva signs new 6 year contract

united announce Brendan Rogers as manager

£100m signing Pogba fucks off on a free

Salah says he’s still not signing new contract

chelsea and the Guardian go into administration

Everton looking forward to new season in the championship, Peter walton commits suicide

If Carlsberg did summers
Fuck Calsberg. Give me Estrella Damn any time.

The required steps are patience.

City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.

Unless Dortmund want to stick it to City by cursing our moves behind the scenes, I expect lots of counter rumours for a while yet.

Once Mbappe is confirmed, then we can start to see the finish line and we can blow the bloody doors off.
Which seems with the reports from yesterday that real want that deal done as soon as possible, still can’t get my head around this actually happening thanks tolmie for all the reporting you have done

What are you on about. Have you forgotten we are attempting to replace one of the best forwards the league has ever seen and that means trying to land a very big fish. If Delap and Palmer continue to improve they will get their chance regardless.
they will have plenty have of opportunities. Haaland is injured 10-14 games per season ;-)

The required steps are patience.

City won't want to disrupt the run-in, Haaland will want to be respectful to Dortmund.

Unless Dortmund want to stick it to City by cursing our moves behind the scenes, I expect lots of counter rumours for a while yet.

Once Mbappe is confirmed, then we can start to see the finish line and we can blow the bloody doors off.
I can't see Real waiting much longer to announce Mbappe. Knowing the way they operate with the Haaland news coming out that it seems he's headed our way they'll want to announce Mbappe as soon as possible for the positive PR it will bring their way. As the politics and how they're viewed are a massive part of their club.

For me Real will want their win with Mbappe out there to overshadow the potential loss in the Haaland sweepstakes.

I think it’s because a lot on here like myself are not getting carried away by the thought of this transfer after last seasons fuck around were we ended up with nothing meaning that we are still in a title race which would have been done and dusted it we had got Kane . I’ve have always said from the start that haaland is a great signing but not a cost of breaking our structures which have served so well over the years but it looks like the so called deal is not a bad one . Until they are sat with a city shirt on signing I’m not getting carried away .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.