Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, someone I know at the club told me today that we’re “going all out” for Haaland this summer. Hope he’s right. Also said that we’re definitely activating the Douglas Luiz buy-back option.
Good news, cheers.

FWIW, someone I know at the club told me today that we’re “going all out” for Haaland this summer. Hope he’s right. Also said that we’re definitely activating the Douglas Luiz buy-back option.
Sounds poaituve regarding Haaland , I didnt know about the Luiz, do you know the details of the clause. Is it just first dibs??

Oh baby, let's go!

£27.5M buy-back clause
for that price its pep wanting him back. impossible to make any profit on 27m with covid

It also means that Zakaria deal is dead. Probably the right decision, he had big injury + would have been twice as expensive

I assume the Douglas Luiz buyback will be purely to make the additional money out of selling him back to them? Unless maybe we use it as a makeweight in an attempt to do a deal for Grealish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.