Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
a good way to think isn't "is haaland going to be scoring the goals we're already scoring" but rather "is haaland going to score different types of goals that we're lacking at the moment"
Nail on the head. He would score the spontaneous, explosive goals we don't see enough of with this team, whilst adding to the burgeoning number of "tap in" goals we score. Basically, Erling Haaland competes the jigsaw.

I only hope these reports are legitimate and not journalistic guesswork. I like to think, if it is as advanced as suggested, the club can make a pre-announcement within the next month or so; akin to the Pep unveiling.

Don't think I've got the mental fortitude to hold out till summer!

Felix for berarndo is not a bad trade. I would be ok with that. If grealish moves into the #8 role and felix out to the wings, everything will balance out.
Agree its not a bad trade (for Atletico). For us it would be a very bad trade, and would significantly weaken the strength of our team immediately. Fail to see how trading one of our best players for someone who would not even be a certain starter could be a good deal for us.

I only hope these reports are legitimate and not journalistic guesswork. I like to think, if it is as advanced as suggested, the club can make a pre-announcement within the next month or so; akin to the Pep unveiling.

Don't think I've got the mental fortitude to hold out till summer!
I think if it wasnt on the right lines we’d have had significant denials and corrections flying around. We havent so I suggest its genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.