Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Marca] Real Madrid will close on Haaland deal in the next few days. €130m fee, with total investment (fees + salary) totaling €350m. No waiting until Summer, Real Madrid fears Man. City competition.​

renderTimingPixel.png

I don't know how much I believe this but it worries me

I am pretty sure now we find out the decision of Haaland camp in March. expect it after the internation break or during it.

Not that sure tho it will us or Real. would it have been better for us if Real loses to PSG and that makes Ancelotti's position worse giving them more uncertainty going forward in terms of the project?

If we do miss out on Haaland, who do we go for then? I don’t see us going into next season without a striker as Pep really wants one and with Peps deal running down I don’t think the club want to annoy him, with saying just go with the false 9 again. Would we go back for Kane but I doubt Levy would sell.

I don't know how much I believe this but it worries me
It should not. Trust me. This reporter was the one claiming last summer again and again that PSG had accepted a Madrid offer for Mbappe. Something incredible: PSG accepted an offer, then another offer was made and PSG accepted that offer as well, lol
I said again and again, they would get specific about it, to ramp up their followers and readers. It’s the way they typically work, always. Even the reasoning here is laughable… they would want to make a deal now fearing us in the summer, because of course we would just sit around now. Lol

If we do miss out on Haaland, who do we go for then? I don’t see us going into next season without a striker as Pep really wants one and with Peps deal running down I don’t think the club want to annoy him, with saying just go with the false 9 again. Would we go back for Kane but I doubt Levy would sell.
Stop this. There is absolutely no reason to talk about missing out on him. This is falling for fictional Madrid propaganda. Don’t even engage with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.