Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 mil, is what it’s going to be. Same as the one at Dortmund, kicks in after 3 years, Haaland wants to play at a variety of clubs hes talked a lot about Ronaldo and Zlatans careers. I think City agree to that price, but Madrid won’t. 3 years at City, Release clause kicks in then has 3 years in Madrid. Then another team, I don’t see Haaland staying at one club long.
Fuck that. 240 mil after 5 years and no teams that play in red can bid.

75 mil, is what it’s going to be. Same as the one at Dortmund, kicks in after 3 years, Haaland wants to play at a variety of clubs hes talked a lot about Ronaldo and Zlatans careers. I think City agree to that price, but Madrid won’t. 3 years at City, Release clause kicks in then has 3 years in Madrid. Then another team, I don’t see Haaland staying at one club long.

no way it is only 75m

People quickly forget all the shit the Barcelona media threw at the wall, all the secret agreements, the “he wants Barcelona” reports, the “Raiola wants him at Barcelona” reports, the meetings with Laporta, the meeting with Xavi, and yet everytime we actually heard from Laporta it was first telling a supporter asking him to sign the player that he was asking something very difficult, and now pretty much killing any possibility. It was yet another example of how the rumors from the Spanish media and the reality are two very separate things. Even the Mbappe stories about how he supposedly signed something in January or is going to be signed at the end of the week are very likely bullshit. They just need to keep framing the story again and again with falsehoods on the margins to keep getting the views and the clicks. I do think Mbappe will end up signing for Real Madrid, but it will probably be made in the boring way, by waiting for the end of the season, respectfully saying goodbye to the PSG fans and then arriving in Spain. But that is too boring a story to get told and the audience are hungry for something NOW

Is that figure of £75m speculation or do you have some inside info?

Is that figure of £75m speculation or do you have some inside info?

speculation, there was a BVB account that put out info a few months ago, that Haaland wanted to leave and that the next club would have to accommodate a release clause in the contract of 75 mil. There was a lot of Dortmund fans believing it as well. As that account get a lot right to do with Dortmund. In my opinion I think the release clause won’t be as big as people think. I reckon 80 to 100mil after 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.