Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was that "could" would be a "will"
Not saying it isn't going to happen, but anyone can make up a scenario and not back it up with anything. I'll start: "Harry Maguire could be a decent defender this time next year"
You’re not catching anybody with that statement I’m afraid

Seems there are still lots of people who don’t understand the business model behind modern football journalism.
This is why I don’t fully agree with the criticisms of Romano. This is a guy with a lot of followers who at least isn’t spreading too many false rumors. I prefer someone that is obvious and only talks about what’s confirmed. That makes him less exciting but also less erratic

£250M should do

75 mil, is what it’s going to be. Same as the one at Dortmund, kicks in after 3 years, Haaland wants to play at a variety of clubs hes talked a lot about Ronaldo and Zlatans careers. I think City agree to that price, but Madrid won’t. 3 years at City, Release clause kicks in then has 3 years in Madrid. Then another team, I don’t see Haaland staying at one club long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.