Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you want more, Arsenal to hammer 5 past Liverpool today or Haaland play for City next year?

That we know :)

Of course Haaland has already made his mind up.

Romano just refuses to admit that he doesn't know what that decision is.

A player of this standing and with this agent, doesn't piss in the wind with less than two months of the season to go.

A player of this standing and with this agent, doesn't piss in the wind with less than two months of the season to go.

Romano has fallen for the ‘he’s still deciding what to do’ line because he wants to - he’s fuming at the fact he doesn’t know what his decision is. It’s a bit sad really.

I’m sure he’ll tap it in later down the line with his sound bite and will look like the messiah to his followers!

Got me thinking that the Fjortoft tweet from yesterday talking about Bayern means Madrid is about to make it clear in their media that they’re out of the race, and they need to rent a second club to keep the “race” going. The moment Barcelona publicly left the “race” it was clear Madrid would leave soon as well, as the Catalans would probably happily play along til the end no matter how unrealistic it seemed, as long as their main rivals did too

Romano has fallen for the ‘he’s still deciding what to do’ line because he wants to - he’s fuming at the fact he doesn’t know what his decision is. It’s a bit sad really.

I’m sure he’ll tap it in later down the line with his sound bite and will look like the messiah to his followers!
For some reason, his reputation among Brazilian fans is very strong. His “Here we go” line has carried him a long way.

Some of the 'wants release clause included' and salary package overall, obviously not confirmed, but reported ones look a bit suspect. I also hope that's not the case. This deal doesn't look as appealing then.
If you he release clause Is too small then we need to look into whether it’s in our interests to sign him .

Got me thinking that the Fjortoft tweet from yesterday talking about Bayern means Madrid is about to make it clear in their media that they’re out of the race, and they need to rent a second club to keep the “race” going. The moment Barcelona publicly left the “race” it was clear Madrid would leave soon as well, as the Catalans would probably happily play along til the end no matter how unrealistic it seemed, as long as their main rivals did too

Perhaps you could have something there.
Fjortoft seems to be milking this, why wouldn't he, and like all others, why woulfld he want to stop. Which is why I think he will very confidently put down any rumour and claim nothing (in capitals) is decided yet, keep people following it, because he has an audience.

I also doubt he knows as much directly from the Haalands as he makes out, he seems to have made much more of the connection than is really there and convinced many he is by their side all the time and their mouthpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.