Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we will be all over this move and the only issue being his agent, as long as something can be done about the relationship with him I see no reason for this not happening.

Apparently United won’t be going for Sancho in the summer due to the need to strengthen other positions. If Dortmund need money then maybe it makes it easier for us to go for Haaland

That is worrying if true, it means that someone may actually be looking at what they need rather than what happens to be sparkling at that moment in time.

He'll be on huge wages. His agent and Alfie will get a big commission too.

Barcelona and Madrid can't sign him this summer because of their financial problems. That leaves England. In England the choices will be United, Chelsea, City.

If you think there's any danger of him choosing one of the other two, fair enough. I think there's no chance he goes to United and even less chance he goes to Chelsea. It's either City or he stays at Dortmund this summer.
What about Bayern?

Chelsea and Utd have got a lot of previous for paying over the odds for players. Wont that sway Dortmund as to who they want to deal with?

Both Chelsea and Utd have got a history (esp Utd) of paying huge wages (he cant possibly be on similar wages at Dortmund already can he?)..Utd also have a workgin relationship with Raiola (though apparently that is in serious delcine due tot he pogba mess) BUT Raiola's relationship with Pep is poor - he called him a dog previously (I believe this was in relation to Peps relationship with Ibrahimovic and not playing him?0

He has already got an existing positive relationship with OGS as well which could be a factor

I agree with you in terms of the team he would be playing for (Style, other players etc) then it would be an easier decision for him but the other factors Ive mentioned do usually come into play even if they arent spoken about

How hghly regarded is the new Chelsea manager.....they would have to discard a few players to however fit him in but Chelsea certainly in the past have been adverse to doing so....

To be fair to Raiola, he gets players a move if they want to. Plenty of his clients don't move e.g. Veratti. Raiola takes all the shit from the press etc to get a player the move they want.

We have a few advantages that other clubs don't in terms of negotiation e.g. Sancho, Braaf and other youth players, which could definitely go in our favor. The bidding war will be interesting only if Haaland is open to other teams, if we can convince him and he says to Dortmund we are the only team then it becomes a lot more straight forward.
Oh i know his job and that he does it well BUT he comes across as a slimy twat and I just dislike the guy personally but Im sure he is one of the best (if not the best) at his job

pep wont to speak to his agent or any agent come to that, he will only speak to the player, the bods upstairs take control of any negotiation , pep will take control if the player signs , all this ,pep wont sign such and such because of the agent is bollox

What about Bayern?

Chelsea and Utd have got a lot of previous for paying over the odds for players. Wont that sway Dortmund as to who they want to deal with?

Both Chelsea and Utd have got a history (esp Utd) of paying huge wages (he cant possibly be on similar wages at Dortmund already can he?)..Utd also have a workgin relationship with Raiola (though apparently that is in serious delcine due tot he pogba mess) BUT Raiola's relationship with Pep is poor - he called him a dog previously (I believe this was in relation to Peps relationship with Ibrahimovic and not playing him?0

He has already got an existing positive relationship with OGS as well which could be a factor

I agree with you in terms of the team he would be playing for (Style, other players etc) then it would be an easier decision for him but the other factors Ive mentioned do usually come into play even if they arent spoken about

How hghly regarded is the new Chelsea manager.....they would have to discard a few players to however fit him in but Chelsea certainly in the past have been adverse to doing so....
I think you’re somewhat overvauluing other teams abilities and undervaluing ours. Each argument presented could be made similarly about us from another perspective. Realistically we probably have a decent chance and we’ll have to wait and until we could get him but considering now a few people have heard we’re interested clearly we must have an idea of what it will take to get him.

I think you’re somewhat overvauluing other teams abilities and undervaluing ours. Each argument presented could be made similarly about us from another perspective. Realistically we probably have a decent chance and we’ll have to wait and until we could get him but considering now a few people have heard we’re interested clearly we must have an idea of what it will take to get him.
I think we have a very decent chance.....like i said in the OP, i think there are a couple of stumbling blocks (agent and money)

I have no doubt that we are at least considering it (interested in him) - it would be crazy that we wouldnt be (esp as Aguero is coming to the end of his time)....

I wonder if we have a plan B for Haaland as Im hoping he is plan A

What about Bayern?

Dortmund won't be selling Haaland to Bayern this summer either. Less chance than Chelsea.

Why are you talking about Raiola again? I thought I'd answered that pretty clearly. City can and will speak directly to Alfie, who is also part of his management team and will also receive a commission for the transfer. I also heard about a year ago that he was Khaldoon's guest at a game and the two men had a private meal together. I can't imagine they were chatting about Alfie's City days.

Why would his relationship with Ole be a factor? He isn't looking for a mate, nor is he looking for another father figure. He'll be looking for the best coach available who will improve him. Also, if his relationship with Ole was so strong, then why did he choose Dortmund and Lucien Favre when United were ready to pay his clause from Salzburg.

I think that you're very very wrong in a lot of the 'factors' that you consider to be important. I think you should focus on the football. Haaland is that kinda guy.

I think we have a very decent chance.....like i said in the OP, i think there are a couple of stumbling blocks (agent and money)

I have no doubt that we are at least considering it (interested in him) - it would be crazy that we wouldnt be (esp as Aguero is coming to the end of his time)....

I wonder if we have a plan B for Haaland as Im hoping he is plan A

I'm sure we do. We've been linked with Lukaku and Ings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.