Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Therabody money coming in at the right moment ;)

The two stumbling blocks I see with this deal are:

1. Raiola -will the club deal with a man who has called Pep a "dog" in the past and with a man who has such a reputation for causing trouble behind the scenes with his players at clubs....you just know that If e got Haaland in 3 years time Raiola will be trying to get him a deal to Madrid, Bayern etc......our club wants players who are 110% committed and Raiiola's clients tend to have their heads turned by him on a regular basis.

2. The bidding war that will happen - we have shown in the past we have evaluations on players and wont go beyond this really. Other clubs will (Utd, Chelsea, Madrid, PSG)....and when the bidding war happens other clubs will simply go beyond what we are willing to pay in terms of transfer fee, wages and agents fees.

Of course there are a lot of attractions for Haaland to us....His dad playing for us, Playing in team that challenges for everything, style of play, playing for Pep and of course he will be very well paid

Need to sell Mahrez and I can't see too many potential bidders

I hope you're right, @Ric. Haaland is a dream. Luiz is someone id be more than happy with. Add a left-back to that (to challenge Zinc, presuming we've given up on Mendy) and i'm very content with that summer! Messi obviously would be an insane bonus, but not *needed*.
i subbed to your channel last night, so hows about a big shout out to peace frog on your next video :)

Need to sell Mahrez and I can't see too many potential bidders
reckon there could be some interest from abroad...rumours PSG were sniffing around at one point but Im not srue if that was bullshit or not

I think there were also rumours that Leicester were also sniffing around

Then there have been the supposed recent noises from Mahrez himself about potentially being unhappy with lack of playing time, wanting to move etc...

hopefully its all true

I see pattern of names beginning with M
Mangala
Mendy
Mahrez
and nearly Maguire, what a waste of cash that is turning into and on top of that what an absolute dickhead he has become as well, the Utd way, I believe.
Best keep away from Messi then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.