Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing my best to resist buying into any of this talk until the end of the season but it seems to have been getting really busy recently. My word(as Ray Wilkins used to say), some of you have put some hours into this one though. The saga started last season.

That is so corny...you do realize that in the 7 cups won since "98 Real were La Liga Champions just once...4 of those times they weren't even in top 2...performed in cup play obviously while failing in their domestic league...IMO it does take some of the luster off...just sayin"

You do realise the answer I gave was to the question "why do players keep signing for Madrid?"

Some people on here are out of their minds. On your side, some loophole argument that because they don't win the league in the same year as the European Cup their 10 European cup wins don't really count.

On my side: the top players in the world signing for the same club generation after generation.

The Norwegians are the ultimate warrior race, and what better way to punish the vile club and fans who celebrated crippling your father by signing for their rivals and tearing it up in the league/CL to keep that vile club chained to the bottom of the swimming pool as it slowly fills up.
Couple off thousand odd years ago since that were true, but I'll admit the viking genes is strong in Erling

Born in Leeds, lived in Norway, now lives in Germany.. but yeah Manchester weather is a deal breaker lmao

If you read the original messages we're talking about Tchoumeni but don't let that get in the way, fuck me. I even wrote right there FRENCH player, did you think Haaland is French?

The friendly was away at Burnley. I know because i was there in the Bob Lord Stand. It wouldn't have been on telly although the goals were, I think, shown on local TV. I was one of the many who left the stadium claiming we'd signed the next Alan Shearer. I think he almost got a third, maybe the third was a deflection from his shot or something because I seem to remeber thinking at the time he'd got a hat trick in the first half.
I'm sure it was live on tv. It was on some obscure local satellite channel that was around at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.