Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
was it channel M, i remember all out pre season was on one season

Don't think channel M existed back then in all honesty but could be wrong we didn't have cable/sky till 1998, there was a channel called livetv I think on our cable&wireless (now virgin) box, think that used to show some pre-season games if I remember rightly... Could be that one maybe?

Don't think channel M existed back then in all honesty but could be wrong we didn't have cable/sky till 1998, there was a channel called livetv I think on our cable&wireless (now virgin) box, think that used to show some pre-season games if I remember rightly... Could be that one maybe?
Yeah, i think so. Used to have topless darts on it as well.. lol

really cant remember :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.