Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s one for you
If you have a choice of either signing haaland and not winning the title or winning the title and not getting him what would you choose ?

If pep had the choice I still think he would be all over Kane but levy will once again play hard ball . If haaland scores half the goals that Kane scores he will be a great signing .
What people still don’t accept is that we enquired about Haaland last season and THEN went for Kane when it became clear that Dortmund would be inflexible in their outrageous fee demands. Let’s not forget the summer before that we made an offer for Lukaku. People’s perception of what Pep “wants” sometimes are very wrong. I’m obviously not saying they are the same, but Alvarez is more like Kane and Haaland a different kind of killer. And I expect Haaland to easily beat Kane’s numbers playing for us

What people still don’t accept is that we enquired about Haaland last season and THEN went for Kane when it became clear that Dortmund would be inflexible in their outrageous fee demands. Let’s not forget the summer before that we made an offer for Lukaku. People’s perception of what Pep “wants” sometimes are very wrong. I’m obviously not saying they are the same, but Alvarez is more like Kane and Haaland a different kind of killer. And I expect Haaland to easily beat Kane’s numbers playing for us
Keep forgetting about Alvarez . He could be a real gem

I agree with most of that. Except I still don’t believe we made any Lukaku offer, he doesn’t fit in any of the ways Kane , Albarez or Haaland do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.