Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If wages are even remotely close to 500k- you have to wonder how they impact Phil's discussions.. Same age, both with (I’d argue) equally high ceilings. Wouldn’t Phil be in his right to say pay me the same as EH? Otherwise it looks like they value him as half the player.

If wages are even remotely close to 500k- you have to wonder how they impact Phil's discussions.. Same age, both with (I’d argue) equally high ceilings. Wouldn’t Phil be in his right to say pay me the same as EH? Otherwise it looks like they value him as half the player.
Phil’s market value is only slightly above half of Haaland’s. He will be paid extremely well considering his profile and position regarding any league in Europe. I already mentioned a few times in the thread that his point of reference should be Mason Mount’s wages, and they were both about to get a new contract receiving the same last I checked (not sure what is the Chelsea player’s current situation).

Interesting point and it’s a little strange how it’s all quiet on Fodens contract when it was reported at the start of the season it had all been sorted out

What 'nod' was that, double D?
My dad’s mate knows two of the club’s ex-directors and he said they had told him it was a done deal in the week before the spurs game. I know who the directors are but can’t vouch for my dad’s mate so it has to be taken with a pinch of salt. But it was the time when other positive signals started popping up everywhere.

If pep had the choice I still think he would be all over Kane but levy will once again play hard ball . If haaland scores half the goals that Kane scores he will be a great signing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.