Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with most of that. Except I still don’t believe we made any Lukaku offer, he doesn’t fit in any of the ways Kane , Albarez or Haaland do.
There were rumors that summer from somewhat reputable sources that didn’t get much conversation and then last season, when Pep made a comment about how “we can’t afford” and “maybe we won’t sign a striker”, was literally the DAY that a big sports paper in Italy puts on the cover that X (I don’t remember) is how much Inter would want from City to sell Lukaku. Then the player himself says in interview he received a bigger offer two summers ago than the one he accepted from Chelsea the summer after (wasn’t it the same interview he expressed regret over leaving Inter?). I just don’t see why he would go out of his way to lie like that, it is not his character to do that, frankly, so I believe him and I also fully believe Pep could have seen him fitting into the team

Here’s one for you
If you have a choice of either signing haaland and not winning the title or winning the title and not getting him what would you choose ?
If for some reason we lose the title to Liverpool and a week later beat them in the Champions League final, though?…

There were rumors that summer from somewhat reputable sources that didn’t get much conversation and then last season, when Pep made a comment about how “we can’t afford” and “maybe we won’t sign a striker”, was literally the DAY that a big sports paper in Italy puts on the cover that X (I don’t remember) is how much Inter would want from City to sell Lukaku. Then the player himself says in interview he received a bigger offer two summers ago than the one he accepted from Chelsea the summer after (wasn’t it the same interview he expressed regret over leaving Inter?). I just don’t see why he would go out of his way to lie like that, it is not his character to do that, frankly, so I believe him and I also fully believe Pep could have seen him fitting into the team
I don’t see it. He hasn’t the control, the passing the vision, the mobility for Pep to be interested, all things Kane, Haaland and from the scraps I’ve seen Alvarez all have to different degrees.
Plus it seems he really isn’t good enough for a top 4 premier league team.

You do realise the answer I gave was to the question "why do players keep signing for Madrid?"

Some people on here are out of their minds. On your side, some loophole argument that because they don't win the league in the same year as the European Cup their 10 European cup wins don't really count.

On my side: the top players in the world signing for the same club generation after generation.
Relax...the world is filled with people who are out of their minds...me not being one of them...First of all its 13 not 10...second of all it includes the first 5 from 1956 thru 1960 and a sixth from 1966...their next came 32 years later and is one of 6 of the 7 they've won w/o being champions in their own league...I didn't say they don't count...I said it takes a lot of the luster off...AND IT DOES...not able to compete on 2 fronts in most of those years...you want a super team...try 2011 Barca...if you're looking for someone to bend the knee to Real you're barking up the wrong tree...

If you read the original messages we're talking about a French player, you almighty div. I even wrote in the message you replied to that he's French. Try picking that out of a hat.
You'll have to forgive me for thinking it was about erling haaland. In the erling haaland thread. Good insult on the div though not heard that since I was 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.