Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the original messages we're talking about a French player, you almighty div. I even wrote in the message you replied to that he's French. Try picking that out of a hat.
The message I replied to doesn't even mention a player , let alone a player being french. Stay out of the sun

Halland is Norwegian, not French.
He is also called Haaland (Håland to be very pedantic) and not Halland as I have seen numerous times in this thread.

No big deal but it amuses me how some players/people names gets constantly misspelled on the internet, especially when it's basically one letter from actually getting it right. Radamel Falcao is one of my personal favourites, back in the day on this forum he was mostly known as Radamel Falcoa. Mino Raiola is another one, perhaps better collectively known as Mino Riaola. It's also funny to look at other forums and see the same peoples names spelled the same way. I am sure I have done it numerous times myself, there is loads of alternative names out there

You'll have to forgive me for thinking it was about erling haaland. In the erling haaland thread. Good insult on the div though not heard that since I was 11.

The Tchoumeini transfer was being discussed in relation to the Haaland transfer and was being brought up barely a handful of posts back from what I said. If you're gonna use the forum and start throwing out insults, try reading it first and don't get pissy when someone bites back.

Last edited:
The message I replied to doesn't even mention a player , let alone a player being french. Stay out of the sun

It compares Spanish and *French* culture and is part of a conversation about Tchoumeini. I'm done replying to you, you're trolling.

Last edited:
He is also called Haaland (Håland to be very pedantic) and not Halland as I have seen numerous times in this thread.

No big deal but it amuses me how some players/people names gets constantly misspelled on the internet, especially when it's basically one letter from actually getting it right. Radamel Falcao is one of my personal favourites, back in the day on this forum he was mostly known as Radamel Falcoa. Mino Raiola is another one, perhaps better collectively known as Mino Riaola. It's also funny to look at other forums and see the same peoples names spelled the same way. I am sure I have done it numerous times myself, there is loads of alternative names out there
A least I knew he wasn’t French.

Relax...the world is filled with people who are out of their minds...me not being one of them...First of all its 13 not 10...second of all it includes the first 5 from 1956 thru 1960 and a sixth from 1966...their next came 32 years later and is one of 6 of the 7 they've won w/o being champions in their own league...I didn't say they don't count...I said it takes a lot of the luster off...AND IT DOES...not able to compete on 2 fronts in most of those years...you want a super team...try 2011 Barca...if you're looking for someone to bend the knee to Real you're barking up the wrong tree...

Fair enough, I hear the relax comment, sorry, I was a bit testy cos I was getting unjustified pelters from someone else.

We'll have to disagree that it takes the lustre off though. It just doesn't seem to be the case for the last few generations.

The Tchoumeini transfer is related to the Haaland transfer and was being brought up barely a handful of posts back from what I said. If you're gonna use the forum and start throwing out insults, try reading it first and don't get pissy when someone bites back.
I doubt the two transfers are related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.