Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The itk guy on Reddit has posted an update on this:

"I spoke to my contact today and they say City are in pole position. Haaland has said he wants to come and his dad obviously has a soft spot for the club. Their only worry is Madrid coming in with a late offer and turning Erling’s head. Suggestions that Haaland wouldn’t play alongside Mbappé are false. He wouldn’t feel he has to be the main man.
All in all, City are pretty optimistic. But it’s a waiting game. This is as accurate as we’re going to get at the moment as it’s coming from the very top (not out of Tolmie’s arse)."

Think that last sentence is literally tongue in cheeks!

Please help me understand something, there are offers on the table and he just has to choose. How is it said that one club is leading the other in the race to sign him? Shouldn't it just be the case of one or the other now? Or is he thinking out loud and sharing it with the media somehow as to where he feels like ending up?
Clubs make offers they know will or could be accepted. I have enough to believe, as I have all along, that hasn’t actually been any movement from Madrid in the direction of making an offer. It also seems that Barcelona has refrained from the negotiations table. Contrary to what people thought all along, there was never a “bidding war”

On the 25th of July he said Grealish "should be signed within the next week", and in case you can't recall how the whole thing panned out -- Villa insisted on making him attend their training camp before letting him leave so that they could hold pantomime meetings with him outdoors in front of fans to prove they tried to convince him to stay. The original intention was for him to sign straight after he returned from his holiday -- according to the Athletic, we triggered the clause around the 29th but Villa held off on acknowledging/accepting it until they legally had to accept it because it was about to expire. Anyway the deal was ultimately announced on the 5th of August which is hardly "3.5 weeks" late.

Also can't find anything about him mentioning the price???

He claimed it was all done well before then. 80m all in. Then claimed it again the week before. Thats the thing about it, you only have to be right once, to claim you were right all along.

Not that I really want to get into analysis of the gospel of jeremy. The same thing was argued at the time back then too, the same people argued he had 100% record, by pointing his claims that were either at best vaguely notionally suggestive, or off altogether.

The guy has been 'close' a few times, will give him that. And has managed to convince people he is the messiah, and 100% right, because thats what they want.

Clubs make offers they know will or could be accepted. I have enough to believe, as I have all along, that hasn’t actually been any movement from Madrid in the direction of making an offer. It also seems that Barcelona has refrained from the negotiations table. Contrary to what people thought all along, there was never a “bidding war”
I hope you are right Gus

He claimed it was all done well before then. 80m all in. Then claimed it again the week before. Thats the thing about it, you only have to be right once, to claim you were right all along.

Not that I really want to get into analysis of the gospel of jeremy. The same thing was argued at the time back then too, the same people argued he had 100% record, by pointing his claims that were either at best vaguely notionally suggestive, or off altogether.

The guy has been 'close' a few times, will give him that. And has managed to convince people he is the messiah, and 100% right, because thats what they want.

I can't believe people get taken in by this stuff.

When Barney Ronay pens a piece saying how profligate the transfer is, you know a deal to City must be close.

Those cunts take turns.

Remember when that other pseud Liew called Mahrez a “talented schmuck” for daring to want to join City? God I fucking hate them with a real visceral passion. It’s just not normal for people to be as bitter and cut up about a sport they write about. Cunts I wouldn’t tire of slapping.

When Barney Ronay pens a piece saying how profligate the transfer is, you know a deal to City must be close.
After reading that crap written by him I'd say Haaland is 95% a City player. They wouldn't pen that dribble if he was signing for Real or Barca, it'd be articles of how he's a crown jewel signing for a historical "super club"

The itk guy on Reddit has posted an update on this:

"I spoke to my contact today and they say City are in pole position. Haaland has said he wants to come and his dad obviously has a soft spot for the club. Their only worry is Madrid coming in with a late offer and turning Erling’s head. Suggestions that Haaland wouldn’t play alongside Mbappé are false. He wouldn’t feel he has to be the main man.
All in all, City are pretty optimistic. But it’s a waiting game. This is as accurate as we’re going to get at the moment as it’s coming from the very top (not out of Tolmie’s arse)."

Not sure if this ITK actually posted any form of info as far back as mid Feb, but Tolmie did. And Tolmie had the balls to put I out there. Saying it will all start coming out in march

Anyone with a bit of commonsense, knows a deal is never done until the Contracts are signed.
Plenty of deals I the past have been scuppered last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.