Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he spoke to his contact and was also able to ascertain Haaland's own viewpoint of playing with Mbappe.

I'm sure Haaland would discuss such a thing with City, if that is indeed where this person claims to have his sources.

Sounds Kosher!

Amazing how people hang themselves. I don't know this fella but the fact he needed to have a pop tells me he is very needy to be believed and has his nose out of joint for some reason.

Feel free to join this forum and I can take you apart simply by asking you questions I already know most of the answers too.
Now I really like @tolmie's hairdoo and I've never heard of "Jeremy" but who's got the best info on the Haaland deal?

There's only one way to find out.......
ecd854f580a2355f2ca28c00708b6e95.gif

C0467A99-C27C-436C-A109-1ECF439B419A.jpeg
Hold on - I thought all our money came from illicit funds supplied by a murderous oil state?! Now it suits his argument we’re putting up ticket prices by possibly buying a striker for a relatively modest £64m.

He broke the news about last season's covid outbreak + subsequent Everton postponement before a single other rumour of it had appeared, to be fair... Correctly listed a couple of the players who had tested positive as well, if I remember correctly. Also knew that Noel Gallagher was doing Pep's first interview and that the club would be changing the badge a few years ago, before anyone else had suggested anything. All ITKs have some misses on their CV but he's probably the most reliable we've got
Hmmm they're all 'structual' inside the club stuff that if his contact is a minor coach probably would be seen.

What worries me is even after the dips computer scandal someone involved and in the club payroll is chucking out info for his mate to post on Reddit...wonder what he'd do for a few quid?

View attachment 38855
Hold on - I thought all our money came from illicit funds supplied by a murderous oil state?! Now it suits his argument we’re putting up ticket prices by possibly buying a striker for a relatively modest £64m.
Plus if it's ticket money, it's home fans' tickets, which is surely how they want clubs to behave?

Or is it that fans should just pay a couple of quid for a ticket, watch on free to air TV and get to see the best players in the world who play for expenses? It's not 1890. If people can pay a prick like this to 'write' something, it does suggest people with talent are worth a lot more

Let it ride TH

Don’t give his audience the adulation the prick craves

I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me.

But they still won't be me.

I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me and far better looking

But they still won't be me.
edited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.