Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised telegraph didn't try and throw in a "city are also still looking at harry Kane"

Yea but they also want Pogba. His wage will cost alot.
I’m sure it’s workable if they want them all.

Ramos and Varane’s wages gone last year. Marcelo off in the summer too.

Madrid will only moan about the money a player wants if they’ve rejected them. They pay far bigger wages than we do.

I find it odd how RM could afford both at the same time. The same as how PSG can afford Mbappe, Neymar and Messi.
PSG is using their corrupt ties with UEFA to avoid FFP sanctions. They broke FFP like 4-5 times already, French whistleblower Romain Molina exposed it. Madrid is using Spanish government money for over 50 years now so ofc they can afford anyone and anything (which is also perfectly fine with UEFA). It's only bad when 'evil Citeh' spends money.

I’m sure it’s workable if they want them all.

Ramos and Varane’s wages gone last year. Marcelo off in the summer too.

Madrid will only moan about the money a player wants if they’ve rejected them. They pay far bigger wages than we do.

I think its stupid business from Madrid. Their front line is not their weakness.

They need a new RB and midfield pairing. Kroos and Modric couldn't handle Chelseas midfield last season which dominated them. They need Legs in midfield, teams can just pass through them who have quality midfielders.

You can have the best attackers in the world but if you can't win the ball in midfield to provide them service then what use is it.

I find this whole ITK thing pretty shallow, to the point it's quite sad.

Nobody needs to be validated by people they will never probably meet in real life.

I enjoy this community of Blues and am quite comfortable that some people will know more than me, be richer than me, be more intelligent than me.

But they still won't be me.
Completely agree, I was asked what Jeremy has done before so I stated what I’ve seen, I think it’s up to everyone to make their own minds up and do their own research, Tolmie is so involved in the community it’s hard to find past posts!, just shows how much he loves the blues, all the information is relatively positive and hopefully he’s on his way, could do with an extra boost in the squad just knowing he’s coming, I mean regardless we all hope Tolmie is right!

If haaland is going to Real Madrid then you can bet mbappe is not going
No chance they get both
Both want to be the star man on top dollar
Wouldn’t be surprised if city are not speaking to mbappe if only to keep his price high
When we spank then on champions league it will even sweater

Reactions: Uby
I think its stupid business from Madrid. Their front line is not their weakness.

They need a new RB and midfield pairing. Kroos and Modric couldn't handle Chelseas midfield last season which dominated them. They need Legs in midfield, teams can just pass through them who have quality midfielders.

You can have the best attackers in the world but if you can't win the ball in midfield to provide them service then what use is it.
Kind of. He fits their Galactico model though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.