Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did he mention Grealish? Hardly groundbreaking. Someone on here mentioned it as early as the beginning of May. I think it was @SWP's back.
I’m sure someone more than likely said it earlier than me, but I posted after Andy Gray (Villa fan) was fuming at me when he’d been told Jack had agreed to join City before the season ended (iirc - or soon after anyway, deffo before the euros). At that time I remember billshears still didn’t think it was happening and lots of Villa fans were on here saying no chance as Villa’s owners didn’t need the money which is when I was able to inform them of the release clause.

I don’t have any “ins” any more though but when Aguero left, the reason was because he didn’t fancy the 1 year contract offered at the time which was to tide City over until Haaland signed.

When Barney Ronay pens a piece saying how profligate the transfer is, you know a deal to City must be close.
How true...only because it's City...it's so predictable that it's comical...

Sometimes transfers are disclosed in Germany before the summer. It’s not impossible that it could be announced at anytime.

Its a bit of a ****’s trick though. Just wait and honour the contract until the clause kicks in.
Yeah i think that's mainly with free transfers though, but we'll see.
As Dortmund are due money from this transfer things should be kept quiet.

As Tolmie keeps saying - trust the process!

He's not leaving on a free transfer, he's still under contract with Dortmund with a get out clause that's all.
He may tell Dortmund of his intentions to leave, but his signing won't be announced until the transfer window opens.
City could agree to pay Dortmund more than the release clause, pay it now, and have EH sign a binding contract that takes force in the summer. It’s what Liverpool did with RB Leipzig and Keita…he signed with Liverpool a whole year before his release clause could be triggered while still a Leipzig player. That could be whats happening now to avoid a summer long saga. Most reputable journalists have said we’ll know his next club in 2 weeks. I really hope if he says City we make it official now and not take his word and wait until summer.

I’m sure someone more than likely said it earlier than me, but I posted after Andy Gray (Villa fan) was fuming at me when he’d been told Jack had agreed to join City before the season ended (iirc - or soon after anyway, deffo before the euros). At that time I remember billshears still didn’t think it was happening and lots of Villa fans were on here saying no chance.
That’s the big advantage BlueMoon has over Reddit when it comes to “leaked” news. There are many more people here with a variety of contacts. Each of them might only hear a couple of tidbits a decade but overall it all adds up.

Yeah i think that's mainly with free transfers though, but we'll see.
As Dortmund are due money from this transfer things should be kept quiet.

As Tolmie keeps saying - trust the process!
Yeah, although there are transfers from Dortmund to Bayern that have been announced mid season.

As long as we get him, I don’t care when it’s announced in the summer!

Yeah, although there are transfers from Dortmund to Bayern that have been announced mid season.

As long as we get him, I don’t care when it’s announced in the summer!
I might be talking out of my ass, but isn't there something about german clubs having to make transactions public for the stock market or something like that? Might be a Spain-thing actually

some well established posters throwing pelters there, wonder if they will be more restrained next time.....
I think any poster signing up to Bluemoon and just throwing the odd comment about signings and not getting involved in any other subjects will invariably be looked upon with suspicion. It’s human nature to be cautious.
He certainly didn’t get everything right from the start, which is fair enough as nobody does but the transfer forum is well known for attracting the worst type of wum and bullshitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.