Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I can’t get my head around is if he can’t make his mind up how committed will be be to either team? If he has made his mind up and everything else is in place….why the long wait…do we have to wait till the end of the season to trigger the buy out clause?

He is also called Haaland (Håland to be very pedantic) and not Halland as I have seen numerous times in this thread.

No big deal but it amuses me how some players/people names gets constantly misspelled on the internet, especially when it's basically one letter from actually getting it right. Radamel Falcao is one of my personal favourites, back in the day on this forum he was mostly known as Radamel Falcoa. Mino Raiola is another one, perhaps better collectively known as Mino Riaola. It's also funny to look at other forums and see the same peoples names spelled the same way. I am sure I have done it numerous times myself, there is loads of alternative names out there
1647692966139.jpeg

The only thing I can’t get my head around is if he can’t make his mind up how committed will be be to either team? If he has made his mind up and everything else is in place….why the long wait…do we have to wait till the end of the season to trigger the buy out clause?
I don’t think anyone knows if the release clause can be triggered now or only sometime during this summer. There has been some reports there is a deadline approaching for the release clause to be paid. Which means it probably can be triggered now. If that’s true that could be one reason why this is apparently going to be wrapped up in 2-3 weeks (very reliable sources saying 2 weeks). If that isn’t true (an approaching deadline) I’m not sure why they would choose to announce mid season. I hope the former is true. If it has to be triggered soon… a decision must be made, the International break makes sense for the announcement.

I heard that Haaland is putting pen to paper on his contract this weekend and it will all be done for next week?
He's not leaving on a free transfer, he's still under contract with Dortmund with a get out clause that's all.
He may tell Dortmund of his intentions to leave, but his signing won't be announced until the transfer window opens.

He's not leaving on a free transfer, he's still under contract with Dortmund with a get out clause that's all.
He may tell Dortmund of his intentions to leave, but his signing won't be announced until the transfer window opens.
Sometimes transfers are disclosed in Germany before the summer. It’s not impossible that it could be announced at anytime.

Its a bit of a ****’s trick though. Just wait and honour the contract until the clause kicks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.