Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dated 14.3.22

Real Madrid have the highest spending limit​

The other 19 top tier clubs have positive limits, with Real Madrid boasting the largest at 739m euros.

They're followed by Sevilla, with 199m euros, and Atletico Madrid, with 161m euros.

In the second tier, in LaLiga SmartBank, it's Eibar who boast the biggest limit, which stands at 30m euros.

1647701394148.png

So he spoke to his contact and was also able to ascertain Haaland's own viewpoint of playing with Mbappe.

I'm sure Haaland would discuss such a thing with City, if that is indeed where this person claims to have his sources.

Sounds Kosher!

Amazing how people hang themselves. I don't know this fella but the fact he needed to have a pop tells me he is very needy to be believed and has his nose out of joint for some reason.

Feel free to join this forum and I can take you apart simply by asking you questions I already know most of the answers too.
I could’ve come up with that shit myself after rinsing few madrid zone‘s tweets . He sure has insecurity issue and inferiority complex .

If haaland is going to Real Madrid then you can bet mbappe is not going
No chance they get both
Both want to be the star man on top dollar
Wouldn’t be surprised if city are not speaking to mbappe if only to keep his price high
When we spank then on champions league it will even sweater
1647701706325.jpeg

From the various media reports, it seems like the lad is desperate to play in Spain, but maybe we can give him a contract with a release clause and in the meantime he might change his mind if things go well.
Erm from spain , like sergio was desperate to go every season from the day he arrived ..

Bale’s wages off their books is huge for FFP.
How about Hazard?...and I'm sure Vini Jr. will be looking for a substantial bump soon as well...they have to fortify their midfield in the face of Modric and Kroos aging out...need a 3rd central defender and some depth at fullback...Haaland would be a vanity signing for that jerk off Florentino and would warrant Tebas be punched in the face numerous times as well...they are free to pursue anyone they want but should shut their hypocritical mouths...most entitled club in the world with the balls to moan about our pursuits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.