Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you, but it is a bit funny in hindsight in my opinion. He deserves his redemption.

And to be fair, he was very good with the Cancelo signing a year before that
No problems whatsoever with him once it was confirmed he was posting legitimately.

How about Hazard?...and I'm sure Vini Jr. will be looking for a substantial bump soon as well...they have to fortify their midfield in the face of Modric and Kroos aging out...need a 3rd central defender and some depth at fullback...Haaland would be a vanity signing for that jerk off Florentino and would warrant Tebas be punched in the face numerous times as well...they are free to pursue anyone they want but should shut their hypocritical mouths...most entitled club in the world with the balls to moan about our pursuits...
Modric and Kroos will be on big wages too.

They have lots to replace, but a big budget to do so.

Last edited:
Tend to agree with you but how are you so confident?
Because if there was, this saga would be over already. Put it this way, Spanish media/pundits in general expect or hope that Madrid will also come in for Haaland after they wrap up Mbappe, but common sense tells us both is not possible as it puts Benzema's position in jeopardy. It's all patience from our end and we're waiting on his final say. If they do come in for him in final moments it's a different story but I doubt.

I normally like to keep my head down over transfer matters such as these (about the Viking), but I simply must inform you all that I KNOW...

... he will either sign for us or he won't.

Any one doubting my ITK credentials should realise that aged 10, I was able to piss clear over the outside boys' bog wall at Woolverstone County Primary School with no difficulty.

If that doesn't prove my abilities nothing will.

JJ

I normally like to keep my head down over transfer matters such as these (about the Viking), but I simply must inform you all that I KNOW...

... he will either sign for us or he won't.

Any one doubting my ITK credentials should realise that aged 10, I was able to piss clear over the outside boys' bog wall at Woolverstone County Primary School with no difficulty.

If that doesn't prove my abilities nothing will.

JJ

Appreciate the info mate……… ;-)

Reading back the snarky responses from all the usual suspects is pretty amusing.
It’s hilarious lol but that was the Grealish thread for a long, long time. Variations of “Don’t need him” and “won’t pay the money” posted over a thousand times

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.