Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if there was, this saga would be over already. Put it this way, Spanish media/pundits in general expect or hope that Madrid will also come in for Haaland after they wrap up Mbappe, but common sense tells us both is not possible as it puts Benzema's position in jeopardy. It's all patience from our end and we're waiting on his final say. If they do come in for him in final moments it's a different story but I doubt.
Imagine if last summer a narrative in the media started that we were fighting PSG for the signing of Donnarumma. Would anyone here have believed it?

I’m sure someone more than likely said it earlier than me, but I posted after Andy Gray (Villa fan) was fuming at me when he’d been told Jack had agreed to join City before the season ended (iirc - or soon after anyway, deffo before the euros). At that time I remember billshears still didn’t think it was happening and lots of Villa fans were on here saying no chance as Villa’s owners didn’t need the money which is when I was able to inform them of the release clause.

I don’t have any “ins” any more though but when Aguero left, the reason was because he didn’t fancy the 1 year contract offered at the time which was to tide City over until Haaland signed.
And with Agueros decision to leave rather than stay, we went for a panic Harry Kane purchase? That thankfully didn’t come off?

I wonder if we get a Saturday night headline from Martin Blackburn or Jack Gaughan after 10pm later?’

I wonder if we get a Saturday night headline from Martin Blackburn or Jack Gaughan after 10pm later?’
Seems unlikely that the club would issue them a brief on the eve of a game.

My eyes will be peeled after tomorrow though. Suspect it’ll all happen during the international break.

Seems unlikely that the club would issue them a brief on the eve of a game.

My eyes will be peeled after tomorrow though. Suspect it’ll all happen during the international break.
Don’t expect anything for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.