Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hope is Alfie and not Odegaard lol
I don’t think it has anything to do with his future honestly, but even if it does, it certainly isn’t about fucking Odegaard lol (not that Odegaard has much nice to say about Madrid anyway lol)

From what I can gather it means "I met a farmer a few years ago who said - talk with your feet and everything will be fine. I said ok and left"

Wonderfully bizarre as always erling

From what I can gather it means "I met a farmer a few years ago who said - talk with your feet and everything will be fine. I said ok and left"

I think he said…

“When the seagulls follow a trawler up the ship canal, the swamp gets covered in shit”

My Norwegian isn’t the best though.

If we don't pull this signing off we're consigning ourselves to second best for the next decade. Drastic? Perhaps, but that's how it feels. Really do hope the club hold their nerve and get this signing over the line. If Madrid match our offer, we need to improve it. No more stubbornness please.
4WA1gD7CKAPks.gif

Did he leave on his bike?

My translation says: "I met a football journalist a few years ago who said - talk with your arse and your career will be fine. I said ok and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.