Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just no fucking way he doesn't join us, is there?

We need a striker, he's the best.
We're the club he grew up watching.
Alfie is forever a blue.
We have the best manager in the world.
We can pay him the best.

Perfect match and simply meant to be. Hard not to get on the hype train.

Regarding that Merson on Yaya quote, just remember what this idiot said about De Bruyne, he's the least knowledgeable pundit I've ever seen and that's saying something as there's plenty of duds out there.
Yaya was a quick powerful playmaking attacking midfielder at Olympiacos he stood out, he ran their team and when Barca signed him he was one of the most wanted men by Europe's elite clubs, it's just they tended to play him deep that morons like Merson spout so much drivel cos they can't be arsed to do their job.
He rarely has a clue cos he's quite frankly too off his face most the time to watch football, never forget the following load of shite comments that came out of Merson's mouth either.

"Manchester City paying so much money for Kevin De Bruyne is an absolute joke." Merson said.

"I thought he was out of his depth at Chelsea. He never once went out on the pitch and looked like he belonged there. I don't think he could handle it - and now he's going to City for about three times what Wolfsburg paid for him. Not for me."

"He'll be on the bench at City for a start, because you can't change a winning team. Who does he get in ahead of? No-one. They're all playing too well."

"He didn't like it when he was on the bench at Chelsea and he ended up getting bombed out because Jose Mourinho questioned his attitude."

"Okay, he's had a good season in Germany. But there are only a few decent clubs there really, aren't there? It's not the Premier League.

"I just think their money could have been better spent elsewhere. They need a forward. Aguero and Bony are not enough."

Don't forget that infamous pic either by the mirror about City being in for the £60m flop that I can't seem to find.

Absolutely fucking clueless.
Im pretty sure that big nosed twat Thompson was having at City over De Bruyne as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.