Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty City swaying player's and agents minds with their money, which comes from uncertain sources, possibly linked to a state. Say Real Madrid.

If it down to football and evolving as a player, he chooses city and pep. If he prefers sun, sea and bikinis, he chooses Spain. Arguably he'd get more money in Spain too, as we're unlikely to break our wage structure for him.

So a bit of smoke and mirrors here, but the reason for it suggests they are not too confident :)
I would NOT like to see Haaland in a bikini.

I worked as a commercial director for companies of all sizes from SME to ftse 100 and there was only ever ‘noise’ when commercial confidentiality didn’t matter.
When confidentiality matters it stays confidential in all industries including football so nobody should fool themselves into thinking that the gossip they hear is in any way special - they only hear it because it doesn’t matter or because it’s a deliberate release to fool those who believe in magic beans.

btw. I have some magic beans for sale if anyone’s interested?
I think you grossly overestimate your own management skills or have never worked in an industry like the creative and leisure industries that have entire gossip industries attached to them if you think the only thing that ever gets out is stuff that the commercial director wanted to get out. The idea that Microsoft don't value commercial confidentiality or don't care about info that gets into the press when they are developing a console is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.