Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite Marca can confirm Kylian Mbappe will be a Real Madrid player next summer, the French star seems determined to keep sending mixed signals about his future.

They’re gonna make this a soap opera now that the other is dead

Despite Marca can confirm Kylian Mbappe will be a Real Madrid player next summer, the French star seems determined to keep sending mixed signals about his future.

Let me opine that, as a Paris based blue (a Mancunian, btw), his answer when asked about the weight of the affection of the PSG suppprters and the part that that will play (right at the end) was non-commital at best.

IMO (and its solely my opinion) he's Madrid bound BUT will only announce it at the end of the season in order to avoid flack from the notoriously fairweather PSG supporters.

That's my take anyway (and a new element might means any one of a number of things, including an offer from another team in a better league)

IMO (and its solely my opinion) he's Madrid bound BUT will only announce it at the end of the season in order to avoid flack from the notoriously fairweather PSG supporters.
Especially after he experienced those supporters booing Neymar and Messi on the pitch…

A rational conversation can't be had on Bluemoon about Kane. I learned that last summer. Those who don't like him, cannot help themselves and need to talk his abilities down too, which shows how irrational their dislike of him is.

And don't get me wrong I'd prefer Haaland over Kane this summer, but Kane would be a fucking monster in this team and the idea that Haaland is already levels above him just isn't true.

The Raiola point is a fair one, he has an eye for a player and knows how to maximise their profile. But Haaland's on pitch performances have warranted the hype since he joined Dortmund.
i think we saw in the game recently,just how fucking awesome kane can be, if we didnt get haaland i would be more then happy with kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.