Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220412-154623_Chrome.jpg

I'd just like to point this out.

We signed kdb on the 30th August. This tweet was six days before we got him and I'd like to think that all the t's was crossed and all the i's dotted by the then.

Obviously Fjortoft likes to be seen as a busy ****.

What I'm saying is once these types of tweets start to appear then it's as good as done. We got one poster saying he's off to Madrid because ballbag has said so.

I'd sit back, relax, get a beer out and get a cigar on. We got him.

Once a week we get posts like this just compiling the old cliches that have been debunked all in one. Gotta love it

Tbf these posts are usually from people who've only dipped into the forum as a one off or who visit now and then, rather than people who post multiple times every day and keep up to the latest second with transfer rumours.

I leave it to the transfer cave dwelling trolls (like me) to decide which people have the better balance in their lives.

View attachment 40162

I'd just like to point this out.

We signed kdb on the 30th August. This tweet was six days before we got him and I'd like to think that all the t's was crossed and all the i's dotted by the then.

Obviously Fjortoft likes to be seen as a busy ****.

What I'm saying is once these types of tweets start to appear then it's as good as done. We got one poster saying he's off to Madrid because ballbag has said so.

I'd sit back, relax, get a beer out and get a cigar on. We got him.
I have no problem if Fjortoft wants to get the attention, likes and retweets from his claims. If he wants to keep the Real Madrid storyline alive, it will only make the conclusion more delicious

Don't know why fans get so worked up about which player earns more than another. They will all be paid a salary that the board feels reflects their talent and worth to the team

We get worked up because players will get worked up about it. What does it say to KDB, Bernardo Silva etc — who are world-class and been top players for us for years in the peaks of the career — when Haaland rocks up on way more than them when he's won none of the same things they have

He could also ask himself why, if he has the guy on ignore, did he feel obliged to reply to a post criticising him when he knew he couldn't see the guy's response. A little bizarre, really.
We‘re all allowed to reply to whatever we wish to. I haven’t conversed with the poster I put on ignore yesterday. I replied to someone with a similar view of him.

Just because I now ignore him doesn’t mean that I have stopped thinking he posts shite.

We get worked up because players will get worked up about it. What does it say to KDB, Bernardo Silva etc — who are world-class and been top players for us for years in the peaks of the career — when Haaland rocks up on way more than them when he's won none of the same things they have
That’s part of playing for a big club

KdB gets paid more from us than he would at other clubs, and when Bernardo signs a renewal (if he wants), he will also get paid accordingly to the market. All of our players are paid according to the market of football if not above. Did it bother you when Grealish arrived making more than anyone but KdB? Did you see any of our players crying about that? The market also dictates how much a top striker will earn. Kane also would have arrived at #1. Players are well aware of the value behind themselves and their peers, no one will be shocked or bothered, I promise you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.