Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get worked up because players will get worked up about it. What does it say to KDB, Bernardo Silva etc — who are world-class and been top players for us for years in the peaks of the career — when Haaland rocks up on way more than them when he's won none of the same things they have
It says you're going to win lots more trophies as we keep improving the squad

I think we've likely had an agreement in place for a while like Tolmie said, but it's just that both clubs don't want to announce anything in this final rush of the season, an unecessary distraction.

I think we've likely had an agreement in place for a while like Tolmie said, but it's just that both clubs don't want to announce anything in this final rush of the season, an unecessary distraction.
Wouldn't it benefit us in the run in for teams to know that we are going to be even stronger next season.. Or would it mean that teams have even more reason to treat games against us at their cup final?

We get worked up because players will get worked up about it. What does it say to KDB, Bernardo Silva etc — who are world-class and been top players for us for years in the peaks of the career — when Haaland rocks up on way more than them when he's won none of the same things they have
I reckon they're gonna love playing with a world class centre forward who can actually finish off the myriad chances they create (especially KDB) and who will ultimately help them to win trophies and the financial bonuses that come with that success. But what do I know?

You're making an assumption that like the rags, our players are here for the money, when in fact it's quite clear they are here to win trophies

Closer?

It's been done for weeks.
giphy.webp

View attachment 40162

I'd just like to point this out.

We signed kdb on the 30th August. This tweet was six days before we got him and I'd like to think that all the t's was crossed and all the i's dotted by the then.

Obviously Fjortoft likes to be seen as a busy ****.

What I'm saying is once these types of tweets start to appear then it's as good as done. We got one poster saying he's off to Madrid because ballbag has said so.

I'd sit back, relax, get a beer out and get a cigar on. We got him.
Fake Tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.