Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a deadline as the Dortmund side are saying this won’t drag till the transfer window opens. City are going to have to pay that release clause before the deadline. I’m guessing the deadline is soon as Dortmund are starting to do a few deals.

Seeing a lot of similar tweets now

Let's see what happens in the coming days
lots of similar cause they are just copyign and pasting.....they dont know anything....they are literally just retweening what has already been upt out there and that is guess work at best

Its the same every year. Until someone reputable (Samuels and a few others) report something....everything else can and should be ignored....Im sure some of the others on here will have a list of more reputable and reliable sources...I think whoever Jack Gaughn is is also more reliable)

Did you miss the quote from the Dortmund CEO yesterday saying there is a deadline and they want this done as quickly as possible?
Don't care what the CEO says. The player is under a contract, he has a release clause. If the player is in no rush to sort out their future he can take as long or as little time as he wants to make a decision.

Don't care what the CEO says. The player is under a contract, he has a release clause. If the player is in no rush to sort out their future he can take as long or as little time as he wants to make a decision.

The release clause has a deadline the CEO is referring to. Once that deadline passes the release clause is gone

Did you miss the quote from the Dortmund CEO yesterday saying there is a deadline and they want this done as quickly as possible?
i didnt miss it

It didnt say when the deadline was however. ........

in my opinion if it is going to happen it will do so very quickly after the end of the season.....until that point the usual dickheads on twitter will just keep spitting put clickbait for "likes" and attention

I’m just taking a guess that the deadline is soon because Dortmund are rushing to do deals right now. They were patient with Adeyemi saying they would wait until the summer and now in the last two days they rushing to get it done with Salzburg. Same with the German CB they want they are trying to tie that deal up as well. What’s changed to make them rush these deals. Combined fee for both is 65 million.

I’m just taking a guess that the deadline is soon because Dortmund are rushing to do deals right now. They were patient with Adeyemi saying they would wait until the summer and now in the last two days they rushing to get it done with Salzburg. Same with the German CB they want they are trying to tie that deal up as well. What’s changed to make them rush these deals. Combined fee for both is 65 million.
Maybe because other clubs are in for their targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.