Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau Torres rumors suggest it might be Laporte
Again if it happens I won't lose sleep, made lots of mistakes alongside great games

Not sure why he would want to leave the best team in Europe & involved with everything come April

Best manager, owners & fans who live every minute of this fairytale last 13 years

If its homesick then let him leave

Give us £65m & we move on

We need to start playing the likes of THB or go for Christiansen hes on a free

If I was a betting man then Sterling, Jesus, Laporte & maybe Gundagun will be gone although Gundo could hang on 1 more year & go the opposite way if we sign Jude Bellingham??

I personally saw £120m, £125m & £130m quoted mate, with only slight variations in the other details reported.

Pep kinda confirmed the way Levi conducted our attempts at negotiation when he stated Levi wouldn't even pick the phone up.

Spurs had Kane tied to his contract, made clear the figure they'd commence negotiations & Levi wouldn't budge. )(
It's called copy & paste mate.

(with a few details changed so it doesn't look like it's been copied & pasted) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.