Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe and Haaland are the best strikers around at the moment and their age is a crucial factor, your not paying just for talent but proven goal-scorers. If you divide the overall fee against goals per season you kind of realise that lesser strikers are not always value for money. More often than not, cheap ain't good and good ain't cheap. Just do it!! :)

It might seem like that. But just because we aren't willing to spend 80m on Harry Maguire. Doesn't mean that we wouldn't spend 100m+ on a player of Mbappes/Haalands quality.

I do think we are willing to go to 100m+ to replace Aguero.
We were prepared to offer than amount for Joao Felix 2 years ago so I would hope City wouldn't think twice about offering it for Haaland.

I hope no one in our club thinks we're getting him for 65m. If that's the type of budget, don't bother and look elsewhere.

I am just saying, it'll take double than that, so having to go over 65m should be pretty obvious.
Nobody will be paying double that this summer. I can’t see any club paying much over £100 mill for a player that will be £65 mill next summer. Not sure there would be many that could afford it, I’d go as far as to say we are the only club that really only need to spend on one position and could afford around 100 mill on one player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.