Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be announced before Saturday. Due to Haaland wanting to say goodbye to Dortmund and their fans.

What kind of announcement, is the question
The thing is, on one hand it can be taken as kind of disrespectful releasing footage of Haaland in our kit before he has played his last game for Dortmund, but on the other hand i'm not sure the club will let the social media potential slip away. It's only really breaking news once, and the transfer most likely won't maintain this kind of steam for weeks, a picture and an interview with Haaland in our kit now could break the internet

The thing is, on one hand it can be taken as kind of disrespectful releasing footage of Haaland in our kit before he has played his last game for Dortmund, but on the other hand i'm not sure the club will let the social media potential slip away. It's only really breaking news once, and the transfer most likely won't maintain this kind of steam for weeks, a picture and an interview with Haaland in our kit now could break the internet

Wouldn't expect anything of that sort. Think a simple Dortmund confirmiation he is leaving and we have activated his release clause. Last matches for both teams then, he says goodbye in a lap without playing any of the game, we hopefully celebrate the title. The rest from our club to come later.

Dortmund signed Nico Schlotterbeck on the 2nd and released a picture of him signing the contract but not wearing their uniform. He still played on Saturday for Freiburg. I suppose that’s easier to do when it’s in the same country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.